
When it came time to put Dayton to bed he had nothing to do with it, every time we put him in his crib he would cry and scream, we would try something else he would do the same thing. Maybe he was hungry? Nope- maybe he is wet or poopy? Nope- then what is wrong with this baby? At the hospital he was so good and now getting him home he is completely different. I was beginning to think they mixed up babies and gave us the wrong one, because this was not the baby I remember having at the hospital. What happened to my calm baby? At this point in time me and Jason were getting very flustered because nothing was working and we had no idea what to do to get our baby to calm down. That night me and Jason took shifts so both of us could catch some z's.
It was a long and stressful night, there were many phone calls to the doctor seeing what we could do for an upset baby who would not calm down. Finally we got down to business and figured out what the problem was. The bottles that they give you at the hospital, their nipples were fast flowing, so Dayton was getting too much formula too fast which in turn made his tummy upset making his tummy upset. So we took our bottles that we had gotten and used those which have been so much better for his little tummy. Lets just say the first night home was such an adventure or should I be honest and say it was HELL. Now that I look back it was only one night so I should count my blessings that it was only once and not all the time. In all honesty I wouldn't change that ONE sleepless night for anything. We still love our little D-man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment