Family

Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time To Get My Butt In Gear

So this last Wednesday I went and visited Jason at his work (they have been begging him to bring Dayton up so they can all see him) So I did just that- it was really fun to see all the residents interact with Dayton. Everyone of them were over the moon. But there was one resident in general who was a hoot. She is like 100 years old and has completely lost her mind. Every time I'm up at Jason's work she is wandering the halls talking to herself or asking you the same question over and over. As we were standing in the hair salon visiting with Jason's grandma (grandma is holding Dayton) the resident followed us in and started talking to me, she started rubbing my belly and asked me when the baby was due- Yep!! that just happened!! I know she is not all there, but thank goodness for her- I'm officially jumping on the band wagon of getting in shape so I don't get asked that question again. So with that said I'm going to start getting in shape right after Easter!! Don't judge gotta enjoy some Easter candy with out feeling guilty.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. My date is after Easter as well. We, as moms, deserve some dang Easter candy dang it! ;) Love ya Alisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cute Cuz--

    I am coming to the shower tomorrow. I forgot to bring your phone # with me, so hopefully you get this message. I will comment on your blog, too.

    Love ya!

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete