Better late then never- Right? Our Easter was spent with both sides of the family. We woke up and drove to Layton where Ashlie and Jon blessed Brielle. It was a good start to an Easter Sunday. Jon did an amazing job on the blessing, and Ashlie did a fanstastic job on Brielle's blessing dress (and we wonder where she finds the time to do all of this sewing) After sacrament was over we headed home to have an Easter egg hunt with Jason's side of the family. All of the kids had so much fun finding there baskets and all the candy filled eggs- Dayton was the least bit interested, he wanted to sleep but the sun was in his eyes and we tried our best to keep him up so he could find some eggs and his basket, but he was not a happy camper- next year will be better right? After we were done with the Easter egg hunt we headed inside for some yummy dinner that consisted of ham, rolls, salad, and lots more food!! It was so nice to spend time with family and just remember what the real meaning of Easter is. I'm so grateful for my little family I have, I love them so much! I hope everyone else had a great Easter, because we did!
Family
Monday, April 16, 2012
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Better late then never- Right? Our Easter was spent with both sides of the family. We woke up and drove to Layton where Ashlie and Jon blessed Brielle. It was a good start to an Easter Sunday. Jon did an amazing job on the blessing, and Ashlie did a fanstastic job on Brielle's blessing dress (and we wonder where she finds the time to do all of this sewing) After sacrament was over we headed home to have an Easter egg hunt with Jason's side of the family. All of the kids had so much fun finding there baskets and all the candy filled eggs- Dayton was the least bit interested, he wanted to sleep but the sun was in his eyes and we tried our best to keep him up so he could find some eggs and his basket, but he was not a happy camper- next year will be better right? After we were done with the Easter egg hunt we headed inside for some yummy dinner that consisted of ham, rolls, salad, and lots more food!! It was so nice to spend time with family and just remember what the real meaning of Easter is. I'm so grateful for my little family I have, I love them so much! I hope everyone else had a great Easter, because we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment