Family

Family

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Outdoor Fun!

Dayton loves to be outside and since it has been such good weather here in Colorado, we have been trying our best to get him outside and just have fun (and possibly wear him out) but with all new surroundings he has been loving exploring every square inch. Now that we have a big back yard, Jason has been asking to get a little swimming pool so Dayton can splash and play around- secretly I think this whole pool thing was for Jason, but that is beside the point. Anyways on the way home from work Jason stopped at Wal-Mart and got a little plastic pool that we could enjoy. The day that we got the pool it was really windy and the water was freezing- but we put Dayton's swim suit on and let him splash around for a little bit. We brought out some of his bath toys and he had a ball throwing them around in the pool and seeing them splash, but if he slashed himself he got so upset. He was a trooper and had a lot of fun! When we decided to come in that was a different story! He was so upset. But we know that during the summer time we will be out there every day splashing around.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you're in Colorado. I'm secretly Jealous. I've always kind of wanted to move there :). Love the pool. The baby's toys will always be the Dad's toys too ;)

    ReplyDelete