As many of you know, Jason and I moved down to Colorado two weeks ago today! It has been a huge adjustment being down here. Its not like Utah I can tell you that! My boss at work kept asking me at training, "Would you like some coffee?" She asked me about 5 times! Jason is liking his building! The girls are very responsible. A couple of girls and I went and got our nails done. They were so much fun to be around and it was nice to get out of the house and have some quality girl time. Last weekend we got all unpacked and situated and finally made our house a home. Dayton has a lot of room to run around which he loves. We have a decent sized back yard and it has been nice to go out and play and explore. We are loving it down here, it has been and adventure for sure and it has been hard, but we know it is for the best and it was our time to be a family and be on our own. Here is to many more adventure ahead. But for now I will post some pictures of Dayton. Enjoy!
Dayton loves Charmin!
Being crazy!
I'm so excited for you guys! Best of luck!
ReplyDelete