Family

Family

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's a BOY!!

First Profile Picture

Waiting for Feb to get here took FOREVER I'm not a patient person at all!! I just wanted to meet this little human being that I had housed for the past 9 months. But now that I look back it was all worth the wait. At each doctors appt I would look forward to hearing the heart beat and just knowing that I have this little human being living inside of me. All I can say is that pregnancy is a wonderful thing. Its so weird to know that you are able to carry/grow this little human being inside of you for nine months. Soon after finding out I was pregnant I would find myself sitting and just thinking to myself. Why would the lord trust me with this little human being? How am I going to be as a mom? Why did things happen the way they did? After stressing about thing I had to tell myself that everything happens for a reason and that everything will be ok. I have Jason, the lord, my parents, siblings, my in laws, and friends here to support me and show unconditional love towards me. I was able to turn to my sister in times of need and ask her questions about morning sickness and what they do at each doctors appt. I had my mom who showed me support through all of this, and most importantly I had Jason there with me each step of the way. He was there no matter my mood and was there reassuring me everything will be fine. Man I love him!!
On Oct. 5, 2011 I was 20 weeks along which meant it was time to find out what we were having. This was the best day of my life for two reason, one it was my birthday and two we were finding out what we were having. Can I just say that finding out on my birthday was the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!! After the appt we were meeting up with Jason's family for my birthday dinner so I was very excited to share the great news with them and my family. The suspense was killing everyone. It didn't take long to go back and get the ultrasound, it was so cool- reality hit there really was a human being in me. It was so neat looking at the screen and seeing all of the babies features from the lips, face, heart, hands, feet, and legs. As the ultrasound tech made her way down to the legs I was getting very excited.. as she moved around my belly and stopped and there is was... its a boy!! I was so excited to hear that, this is the first boy on my side of the family so I was excited for my parents to finally get a boy.
Walking out of the appt we were getting excited and trying to figure out a way we were going to tell Jason's family. We decided to go to the dollar store and get some blue balloons and then another balloon that read "Its a boy" As we walked into the restaurant with the balloons everyone had smiles on their faces. We were greeted with hugs, kisses, and congrats!! I was so excited to finally know what we were having and I was most excited to go shopping and get our first outfit for our little baby boy!! This made everything so real and we could not wait to meet him and see what he looked like!! We were already in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment